The Effect of Population, Percapita Expenditure and Inflation of Poverty in Aceh Province
Keywords:Investment, Interest Rates, Poverty, Economic Growth
This study aims to analyze the effect of Population, Per Capita Expenditures and Inflation on Poverty in Aceh Province. The independent variables are Population, Per Capita Expenditure and Inflation while the dependent variable includes Poverty. The data used in this research is secondary data for the period 2006-2021. The regression model used in this study is the multiple linear regression model. This study uses classical assumption tests such as the normality test, heteroscedasticity test, autocorrelation test and multicollinearity test. The regression tool in this study used eviews10 software. Based on the results of the study, it shows that the total population has a positive and insignificant effect on poverty in Aceh Province. Per Capita Expenditure Has a Negative and Not Significant Effect on poverty in Aceh Province. Inflation has a positive and significant impact on poverty in Aceh Province, while for all variables Investment, Population Per Capita Expenditure and Inflation jointly affect poverty. The test results for the coefficient of determination show that there is a relationship between the independent variables and the dependent variable in this study of 53.44%, which means that the other 46.55% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.
Copyright (c) 2022 Rahmat Alwiraq, Saharuddin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication and this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
All articles in this journal may be disseminated by listing valid sources and the title of the article should not be omitted. The content of the article is liable to the author.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
In the dissemination of articles, the author must declare https://proceedings.unimal.ac.id/micoms/index as the first party to publish the article.