Conference Proceeding Journal
Conference Proceedings Journal
Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Malikussaleh
Aims and Scope
Proceedings of Malikussaleh International Conference on Health and Disaster Medicine (MICOHEDMED) is an open-access proceeding that focuses on promoting medical sciences generated from basic sciences, clinical, and community or public health research to integrate research in all aspects of human health. This proceeding publishes the paper Malikussaleh International Conference on Health and Disaster Medicine. Short communications containing brief medical features, recent developments in diagnostic procedures, treatment, or other health issues important to the development of the health care system are also acceptable. Correspondence papers from our self-published papers are welcome. The scope of interest includes but is not limited to:
- Biomedical sciences: anatomy and physiology, cell biology, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics and molecular biology, immunology, mathematics and statistics, and bioinformatics.
- Clinical medicine: internal medicine, general surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopaedics, psychiatry, radiology, pulmonary medicine, dermatology and venereology, infectious diseases, anesthesiology, cardiology, cancer research, endocrinology, urology, neurosurgery, geriatric medicine, gastroenterology, neurology, nephrology, ophthalmology, dentistry, immunology, infertility, haematology, medical genetics, laboratory medicine, medical statistics, clinical psychology, clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences and biotechnology.
- Global, international and public health: climate change, reduction of disparities, and protection against global threats, tropical medicine, travel medicine, epidemiology, biostatistics, social sciences and management of health services, maternal and child health, environmental health, community health, behavioural health, health economics, public policy, mental health, health education, occupational safety, gender issues in health, and sexual and reproductive health.
- Health profession education/ Medical Education.
- Interdisciplinary research articles that are found appropriate by the editor.